Demo prices don't update

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi. I just tried the front end customer demo and changed some of the options for configuring my own computer. No matter what I did, the price stayed at $1,200. Is the price supposed to automatically update when an option is changed? It should, but it doesn't, and I don't see an "update" button.

Am I missing something? What's supposed to happen when a customer changes an option?
11 years ago
If you want prices to be auto updated, then you should enable this feature in admin area > catalog settings > "Enable dynamic price update". By default this feature is disabled
11 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Thanks for you reply.  This isn't for my site.  I don't have one yet, and when I do, I'll have several :)

This if for YOUR demo.  If the prices don't auto update by default, and there's no button to "Update price", then that's very confusing and problematical for customers.  How do they... I... update a price in the demo store?

Thanks!

Steve
11 years ago
Please see my answer above. This functionality is disabled on our demo site. You cannot enable it.
11 years ago
I STRONGLY suggest that this is either enabled, or that add a prominent note right there to tell potential users who are reviewing the demo for functionality, so that we don't think that something's wrong with the program... and then also don't waste time reporting the "problem" to you.

a.m. wrote:
Please see my answer above. This functionality is disabled on our demo site. You cannot enable it.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.