Shipping and Checkout issue.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I have most of my final issues finihsed but two are still getting me. The shipping it appears no matter how many items I order it onlt weight the shipping for one? USPS I put 1000 one pound items in my shopping cart nad get a shipping rate of 4.95 for priority which is for one box and one item the others choices in shipping do not go up either.

I will say I have not 100% configured my paypal pro sandbox account???

Second issue is if I plick the shipping method and hit next it fails with this error and log
Error

We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete.
Our supporting staff has been notified with this error and will address this issue shortly. We profusely apologize for the inconvenience and for any damage this may cause. You might want to try the same action at later time.

Log file
Unknown  
Severity:  11  
Message:  Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.  
Exception:  System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to generate a temporary class (result=1). error CS2001: Source file 'C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\d7nbb587.0.cs' could not be found error CS2008: No inputs specified at System.Xml.Serialization.Compiler.Compile(Assembly parent, String ns, XmlSerializerCompilerParameters xmlParameters, Evidence evidence) at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly.GenerateAssembly(XmlMapping[] xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, Evidence evidence, XmlSerializerCompilerParameters parameters, Assembly assembly, Hashtable assemblies) at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly..ctor(XmlMapping[] xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, String location, Evidence evidence) at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.GenerateTempAssembly(XmlMapping xmlMapping, Type type, String defaultNamespace) at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type, String defaultNamespace) at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.CustomerManagement.Customer.set_LastShippingOption(ShippingOption value) in C:\Users\tstanley.AMCS\Documents\nopCommerce_1.40\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Customer\Customer.cs:line 345 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CheckoutShippingMethodControl.btnNextStep_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\tstanley.AMCS\Documents\nopCommerce_1.40\NopCommerceStore\Modules\CheckoutShippingMethod.ascx.cs:line 82 at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) at System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.checkoutshippingmethod_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\167b5ff8\7caf9091\App_Web_m2jnst1o.39.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)  

Thank you for any help
this is on a live test site.
14 years ago
Reseolved thank you
14 years ago
why not share your solution?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.