error itextsharp

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi Guys can I help Me?

The problem occurs when I generate a PDF of an order request or when I generate an invoice, however both problems are solved if I replacing the dll no.web.dll the / bin folder of the same dll / bin folder.

Running the website on my server it works correctly already tried changing server exiting the business class for VPS however also not solved, the stranger and had times that the website was three days working properly on other occasions it worked correctly only one day.

The only thing I found is that the dll replacing nop.web.dll he returns to work.

the web site works perfectly on localhost and when Arvixe defective I just get the dll nop.web.dll and replace it with the same dll and the problem is solved.

observe that the problem is generated on the website:
as I said if I replace the dll site he returns to work. I believe that in order to solve this problem would have to know what happens in hosting the moment I replace the dll.

Server Error in '/' Application.

Could not load file or assembly 'itextsharp, Version=5.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8354ae6d2174ddca' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'itextsharp, Version=5.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8354ae6d2174ddca' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'itextsharp, Version=5.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8354ae6d2174ddca' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Stack Trace:

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'itextsharp, Version=5.1.2.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8354ae6d2174ddca' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]
Nop.Services.Common.PdfService.PrintOrdersToPdf(IList`1 orders, Language lang, String filePath) in C:\Users\NOSWEB\Desktop\Projetos SVN\NOP_Hamuche\Libraries\Nop.Services\Common\PdfService.cs:658
Nop.Admin.Controllers.OrderController.PdfInvoice(Int32 orderId) +452
lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +97
System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters) +14
System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +214
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +27
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass15.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__12() +55
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +253
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass17.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__14() +21
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +253
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass17.<InvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__14() +21
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +191
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +324
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.ExecuteCore() +106
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +91
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.System.Web.Mvc.IController.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +10
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClassb.<BeginProcessRequest>b__5() +34
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass1.<MakeVoidDelegate>b__0() +19
System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass8`1.<BeginSynchronous>b__7(IAsyncResult _) +10
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.End() +62
System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClasse.<EndProcessRequest>b__d() +48
System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.<GetCallInAppTrustThunk>b__0(Action f) +7
System.Web.Mvc.SecurityUtil.ProcessInApplicationTrust(Action action) +22
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +60
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.EndProcessRequest(IAsyncResult result) +9
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +9629296
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +155

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18033
11 years ago
Have you filed a trouble ticket with Arvixe? If so, send me the ticket ID at [email protected], and I'll get it escalated.
11 years ago
IndigoTea wrote:
Have you filed a trouble ticket with Arvixe? If so, send me the ticket ID at [email protected], and I'll get it escalated.

Yes Open Ticket

Ver Ticket: # EXD-413-14377
11 years ago
What made  you think to replacing nop.web.dll?   I would suspect that the replacement is just causing the web app to restart.  You could just "touch" the web.config to get same effect.
11 years ago
New York wrote:
What made  you think to replacing nop.web.dll?   I would suspect that the replacement is just causing the web app to restart.  You could just "touch" the web.config to get same effect.

Hello New York! I thought about it so much that I tried to use the button located on the admin nop (alicativo restart) but it does not has the same effect, tried replacing another dll however without effect, I confess I have not tested with the web.config. but still do not know how to fix this flaw. day after day I have to replace this dll in order that the nop working again.

You have no idea what I can do in order to solve this problem?
7 years ago
eder.raunaimer wrote:

The only thing I found is that the dll replacing nop.web.dll he returns to work.

the web site works perfectly on localhost and when Arvixe defective I just get the dll nop.web.dll and replace it with the same dll and the problem is solved.

It's the better solluction and worked to me.

Thank you eder.raunaimer
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.