Please name this feature.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I just installed 2.8 and love it, BUT would someone please tell me what the name of the feature is, the bulletin image news window that by default shows Camera and a Mouse.

For the life of me i cant find it in settings(and dont know what nop calls it) and thus don't know how to change it :)

Thanks for any help!

PS( its a blank install without any sample data......which is why i am a tad confused that its still there)

PSPS: image properties says its content/images/thumbs/banner jpg ........i may have answered my own question partially. It must be a banner, but i am still very confused as to where i need to go to change or remove it.
11 years ago
It's called the I want to buy a new mouse and maybe a camera or web camera widget. Tinkering with this particular plugin made me want a new one. The power of advertising eh?

In admin navigate to Configuration > Plugins > Nivo Slider (it's at the bottom of the list) and click uninstall or go to Content Management > Widgets, click edit and deselect 'is active'.
11 years ago
You the best!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.