Chrome browser problem - www.nopcommerce.com don't get directed to default.aspx

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Using Chrome browser, www.nopcommerce.com doesn't get redirected to default.aspx instead I see Parallel's Plesk default page.
11 years ago
Everything works fine. Try clearing your cache (click F5). Please let me know the results.
11 years ago
limsy wrote:
Using Chrome browser, www.nopcommerce.com doesn't get redirected to default.aspx instead I see Parallel's Plesk default page.

I ran into the problem of the Parallel's default page showing once before as well.  Except I was using Firefox.  It happened to me about 2 or 3 weeks ago.  It only happened for a little while and then started working again just fine.  I just checked it on Chrome and it works fine for me just now.  Try it again and see if it works.

@Andrei, if you like, I can send you a screen clipping of what it looks like, I still have it on my computer.
11 years ago
Tim2376 wrote:
@Andrei, if you like, I can send you a screen clipping of what it looks like, I still have it on my computer.

Thanks. I've seen this page. It started happening after the site was done for about two hours and the Plesk default page was displayed. I presume that page was simply cached by some "intermediate" servers
11 years ago
LOL. I feel like such a noob.   :P
Yep. Once the cache is cleared its ok now.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.