support for per-user price discount levels

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi Guys,

I've tried to find an answer to this in the documentation but with no luck .

Does nopCommerce support having public list prices for items in the store, but then also the ability assign discount levels to some users so that when they log in they see everything at, say, a 10% discount?

This is similar in concept to a 'coupon code' that some sites allow you to enter at the end of the checkout process, but I need the discount to be applied to the prices up front.

Kind regards,

Gary
11 years ago
garyo wrote:
Hi Guys,

I've tried to find an answer to this in the documentation but with no luck .

Does nopCommerce support having public list prices for items in the store, but then also the ability assign discount levels to some users so that when they log in they see everything at, say, a 10% discount?

This is similar in concept to a 'coupon code' that some sites allow you to enter at the end of the checkout process, but I need the discount to be applied to the prices up front.

Kind regards,

Gary

You can define tier prices (it could be just one tier) prices per customer role. There are also discounts restricted to customer roles. You can set up a discount without requiring a coupon, and I think it will be shown on the product details page.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.