Customer changed prices when placing an order.....

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I received an order from Russia. When reviewing the order, the prices seemed very low. I checked them and they are wrong in the order, They do not match the actual price listed in the site.

I did a test order and my test order showed the correct pricing but the order that I received from Russia was about 25% cheaper that the actual cost online for the same quantity.

I had paypal active but not actually setup. Could that have something to do with the problem?

How can that happen? Im very confused an worried about this security breach (it seems).
11 years ago
What PayPal plugin do you use - Standard or Direct? What options are enabled/disabled on its configuration page?

Your nopCommerce version?
11 years ago
a.m. wrote:
What PayPal plugin do you use - Standard or Direct? What options are enabled/disabled on its configuration page?

Your nopCommerce version?

It was standard paypal and I didnt configure anything. I didnt know I had it active until I got that order. I thought it was inactive. We process our cc orders manually because we tack on shipping cost after the order.

V2.7
11 years ago
Have you tracked activity log?
11 years ago
No I didnt, but I just now did and I only see my activities?
11 years ago
Are you questioning which payment method was actually used?  You can see that in Admin - look at customer's order on the first (Info) tab - near bottom: "Payment method:"
11 years ago
New York wrote:
Are you questioning which payment method was actually used?  You can see that in Admin - look at customer's order on the first (Info) tab - near bottom: "Payment method:"

No, I am wondering how a user managed to change the prices. The order came out cheaper than the price I have online. I did a test order of the exact items and quantity and the price was correct.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.