I am learning my way around MVC and the nopCommerce code.  Very nice architecture.

The situation I have is for shoes.  Each Style comes in a range of sizes, up to about 75 various size combinations per style.
I don't need to track inventory for each size, and the price does not change per size variation.  With 250 styles and 75 sizes per I'm looking at having to enter 18,500 product attributes.

I added a field to the ProductDetailsModel for "AvailableSizes" then written a routine that parses the sizes into a list. Example:
D:7-12,13,14. E-7-11,12,13. becomes D:7.0, D:7.5, D:8.0, D:8.5, etc....

For each Shoe in the catalog I added one Product Variant with single SKU and price.  Then added two Product Variant Attributes, one for color and another for Size. For size I left the value list empty (for now).  Rather than adding 75+ Values for Shoe Size, is there an alternate way to build/maintain the list of shoe sizes?

I thought of writing code to automate adding entries to the "Add/edit values for..." table "ProductVariantAttributeValue."
Maybe do this from the
This would add 18,500+ entries.  

Or, when the catalog item is displayed, somehow substitute the empty ProductVariantAttribute fields for one that I generate on the fly?  

Or, is there a cleaner way to accomplish this another way?  Keeping in mind that each shoe style may come in a different range of size options as defined by my "AvailableSizes" string.