Is there any inventory management plugins are there?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi all,

Actually i have configured the nopcommerce in my server and i want a module/plugin from which can i can manage inventory from the manfacturers means order new products to manfactures.

So please help me in this.

Regards:

Kiran
11 years ago
Can you please elaborate your requirements with more details?
11 years ago
Hi,

Thanks for your reply and actually my requirement is to have a inventory management where i can purchase products from manufacturers when my products limit is very low and this process should be done automatically/manually. So my cart have sufficient product to sell.So for this i want a module which will do all this stuff.

For selling products my shopping cart should have sufficient products. So we need to order products from manufacturers to fill our cart. So for doing all this stuff we need a inventory management system. So if there is any module which is free please let me know....

Regards:

Kiran
11 years ago
Dear Kiran,

There is no ready made plugin to do the same.

So you can start customizing it or hire someone to do it for you.

We also offer nopCommerce Custom Development Services, you can find more information by going to: http://www.nopaccelerate.com/services/ and request a quote here.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks,
Krunal
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.