changing hosting

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hello, I am changing hosting, and i was asked to download and transfer my files to new hosting. I  need to know exactly what files from my control panel i need to transfer any names specifically or i need to transfer all the files in my control panel? help please.
11 years ago
90011 wrote:
Hello, I am changing hosting, and i was asked to download and transfer my files to new hosting. I  need to know exactly what files from my control panel i need to transfer any names specifically or i need to transfer all the files in my control panel? help please.

I think you would just need to use an FTP program like filezilla to connect to your old host.  Then, you need to download all the files from the wwwroot folder.   Then using the FTP program, you can upload all these files to the new wwwroot folder of you new hosting company.

This would just be the files that made up your store, you would still have to move the database.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.