Points instead of money

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
Hi,

Is there any add-ons for redeem points wherein customers can buy products using points instead of money? Their points will be preloaded by the admin or they can buy points first before they start shopping.

Thanks
11 years ago
Reward points are supported out of the box
11 years ago
thank you, I will give this a try.
11 years ago
Maybe it would be better to use the gift certificate in place because it lets the user to pay withh it and to purchase certificates for  given amounts
11 years ago
My client is a telecom company and wants to build a shopping site with products that can be bought using earned points. So all products prices are displayed using points.

Customers can buy points if their current points is not enough to buy the item.
11 years ago
jemaineosia wrote:
My client is a telecom company and wants to build a shopping site with products that can be bought using earned points. So all products prices are displayed using points.

Customers can buy points if their current points is not enough to buy the item.

What you need will require customization work to check earned points. report usage of points and to sell extra points.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.