New Payment Method

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi, I created another payment method based on the CASHONDELIVERY one in order to address a client specific demand.

The tables "Nop_PaymentMethod" and "Nop_Setting" are already with the acording data.

There's an error in the line "IPaymentMethod iPaymentMethod = Activator.CreateInstance(Type.GetType(paymentMethod.ClassName)) as IPaymentMethod;" of the "ProcessPayment" method of the "PaymentManager.cs" class after the "Type.GetType('newPaymentMethodClassName, assembyName')" function returns with NULL value and the assembly is not loaded (System.TypeLoadException).

I created the new PaymentMethod from the scratch, imported the "CashOnDeliveryPaymentProcessor.cs" and changed what I needed, including the file and the classes names.

I tryied to solve this problem, but... I need HELP, please !

Thx.
14 years ago
Presume that you forgot to add reference to NopCommerceStoreProject. Hope this article will help you
14 years ago
The first line of your reference: "The procedure for setting the reference path for Visual C# and Visual J# projects is slightly different. In a Visual Basic project..."

Bingo ! I use to develop in VB.NET. So, sorry and congratulation for your "feeling".

Have a great New Year !
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.