Precious Metals nopCommerce Site With Real-time Pricing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
We designed the www.GoldAndSilverOnline.com site with equal attention to the User Interface and the business logic. Using the NOP Commerce solution as a foundation, we developed a deep understanding of precious metal’s pricing model and business rules. By implementing these rules in an automated manner, client can provide highly competitive pricing that applies product-specific rules for each item in their inventory. The pricing displayed on the site is based on current market value with a markup. The price gets updated every minute.

Management of the products, site content, images, and other site elements is achieved through the nopCommerce Administration panel, which is also highly customized. Client can set site minimums and maximums, change their per-product multipliers, and compute shipping charges based on tiered buying levels.

Customers can view their Order History with the Profit/Loss on each product to date. Payments are processed using Authorize.net CIM integration, transactions are secured by VeriSign SSL.

Feedback would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,
Cory
10 years ago
corymekanik wrote:
We designed the www.GoldAndSilverOnline.com site with equal attention to the User Interface and the business logic. Using the NOP Commerce solution as a foundation, we developed a deep understanding of precious metal’s pricing model and business rules. By implementing these rules in an automated manner, client can provide highly competitive pricing that applies product-specific rules for each item in their inventory. The pricing displayed on the site is based on current market value with a markup. The price gets updated every minute.

Management of the products, site content, images, and other site elements is achieved through the nopCommerce Administration panel, which is also highly customized. Client can set site minimums and maximums, change their per-product multipliers, and compute shipping charges based on tiered buying levels.

Customers can view their Order History with the Profit/Loss on each product to date. Payments are processed using Authorize.net CIM integration, transactions are secured by VeriSign SSL.

Feedback would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,
Craig

Very impressive customization work!
Suggestions:
- Make Why Us banner more visible; maybe a smaller one on top of right column above quotes
- At one point explain IRA

Question, as a matter of curiosity: Why aren't you dealing Mexican gold coins, since they are highly demanded?
10 years ago
Thanks Eduardo, I appreciate the feedback. In response to your curiosity, the products that are displayed is the choice of my client. I have no saying on that.
9 years ago
Hi Guys

If anyone is interested, we now have a complete solution for "precious metals" in nopCommerce 3.30, and includes the following, feed import, two options for configuration either by product or by bulk edit and then the prices are displayed in real time on the site, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
9 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Guys

If anyone is interested, we now have a complete solution for "precious metals" in nopCommerce 3.30, and includes the following, feed import, two options for configuration either by product or by bulk edit and then the prices are displayed in real time on the site, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

can you give me source code for same.

Thanks in advance..
9 years ago
Hi Guys

We are pleased to announce that our Precious Metals Solution will be available in 3.50 from the end of January, but we do have both 3.30 & 3.40 available in the meantime if you need it.

Please note this is not an open source project, the amount of hours involved in producing this prohibits this from being free.

Just so you understand how our system works, all prices are updated in real time via a feed, which is added to the scheduled Tasks to run every 60secs, this also ensures that your prices remain current whilst the markets are running.

This is a complete solution with themes included due to fact we have to alter views to reflect the prices correctly.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding Precious Metal Websites.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.