Add Multi-vendor to NC Site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Now that we have multi-vendor for NC 3.0, would it be possible to add that functionality to the NC site itself. It would be very useful for some of us to create plugins and have them offered on the NC site, but not have to have it redirect to our own website to purchase the plugin. For instance, I have developed a blog plugin that I would like to sell, but it is the only plugin I have and can't currently justify putting the time into a site to sell just one plugin. Just an idea! Thanks for all you guys do!
10 years ago
I think this would be a wonderful addition to nopcommerce.com.  I have the same feeling as Blake; if you are just wanting to make 1 or 2 add-ons, it is not really worth having your very own store.

The Nopcommerce team could even use this to raise money for the project.  They could charge a 5 or 10 percent commission on every thing sold through the nopcommerce.com "vendor" store.

Andrei, please consider adding a "vendor" option to nopcommerce.com.  I am sure that you will never regret doing so. :)
10 years ago
Tim's idea of charging a commission fee I think is great. It will help fund the project and make it even better.
10 years ago
Any update on this?  It sure would be nice to know if it will be implemented in the near future. :-)  Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.