Mobile theme Problem 3.00

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I have checked it again. All android phones with default browser redirects the link properly.
please check it on windows phones, and android phones with ie10, uc browser and Opera.

there seems to be some issues. Please check with mentioned devices and browsers. Uc browser throws java script error while redirecting.

Rohit
10 years ago
I've checked with a Nokia Lumia 800 and confirm the redirect fails.
10 years ago
rohit.gonsalves wrote:
Uc browser throws java script error while redirecting.

Do you see the error text?

P.S. I've just created a work item
10 years ago
Could anybody please download and try the latest version for developers (the next 3.10) available here here? Does this issue exist?
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Uc browser throws java script error while redirecting.
Do you see the error text?

P.S. I've just created a work item

Hi Andrei,
it only displays JavaScript error.
thanks for creating the work item.

Rohit.
10 years ago
Could you please test the solution I suggested in the previous post? I presume it should fix the issue
10 years ago
It would be great if you fix it. I have the same problem when using the Opera mini on Android only from mobile devices, when I testing on Opera Mobile Emulator it works fine.
10 years ago
shvager87 wrote:
It would be great if you fix it...

Please see my post here. The possible solution is there. Please test it and let me know whether it works
10 years ago
Has anybody had a chance to test the latest version to ensure that the issue is fixed?
10 years ago
Hi,

I have checked this one with demo of new version, 3.10.

It works.

Thanks Andrei.

Rohit
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.