Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I keep getting this error over and over. Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.

I am using Rackspace cloud if this explains anything,

Log type:      Unknown
[The severity of the log entry.] Severity:   11
[The log entry message.] Message:   Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown.
[The exception details for the log entry.] Exception:   System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.ExternalException: A generic error occurred in GDI+. at System.Drawing.Image.Save(String filename, ImageCodecInfo encoder, EncoderParameters encoderParams) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Media.PictureManager.GetDefaultPictureUrl(PictureTypeEnum DefaultPictureType, Int32 TargetSize) in F:\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\Solution\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Media\PictureManager.cs:line 212 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CustomerAvatarControl.BindData() in F:\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\Solution\NopCommerceStore\Modules\CustomerAvatar.ascx.cs:line 69 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.CustomerAvatarControl.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\Solution\NopCommerceStore\Modules\CustomerAvatar.ascx.cs:line 50 at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.account_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\4ce0a4e0\2ba4bd7\App_Web_ki9ycyr-.5.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
14 years ago
Give write permissions to \images\thumb directory
13 years ago
when i upload image in a topic and send it to the server i got this is error

System.Web.HttpUnhandledException (0x80004005): Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Using themed css files requires a header control on the page. (e.g. <head runat="server" />). at System.Web.UI.PageTheme.SetStyleSheet() at System.Web.UI.Page.OnInit(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestWithNoAssert(HttpContext context) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.editors_fckeditor_editor_filemanager_connectors_aspx_upload_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\6129a581\bf0a073c\App_Web_upload.aspx.2f41e222.h9736une.0.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)  

Can Somebody Help me Please
13 years ago
I have the same problem but I bypass it by using the browser (pop-up) in the 1st tab in which the upload mechanism works.
13 years ago
I resolved the similar I had by replacing the default.aspx file. I hope it helps.
13 years ago
TayeOlaniyi wrote:
I resolved the similar I had by replacing the default.aspx file. I hope it helps.

Which default.aspx?
13 years ago
the file is located in the folder nopCommerce/Administration. in my case the "Default.aspx" is explainably corrupt but after re-downloading nopcommerce and using the file from the new download to replace the existing one the problem was resolved. I hope it's going to work for you
13 years ago
I guess you noticed some errors in my earlier post, I mean unexplainably
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.