Plugin not displayed in the plugin list.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi All,

I downloaded the nop ultimate plugin collection.I placed it in the /Root/Plugin folder.
When I try to browse the http://localhost:XXXX/Admin/Plugin/List the plugins I have copied into the root/Plugin folder are not displayed..I tried restarting the application ,reloading the list.I am unable to slove this .I am using nop 3.0 and pulgins I downloaded are for nop3.0.

Kindly help.

Thank you.
10 years ago
Nishanth wrote:
Hi All,

I downloaded the nop ultimate plugin collection.I placed it in the /Root/Plugin folder.
When I try to browse the http://localhost:XXXX/Admin/Plugin/List the plugins I have copied into the root/Plugin folder are not displayed..I tried restarting the application ,reloading the list.I am unable to slove this .I am using nop 3.0 and pulgins I downloaded are for nop3.0.

Kindly help.

Thank you.

If you are using the source version, please drop into Root/Presentation/Nop.Web/Plugins. :)
10 years ago
Thank you.It worked.
10 years ago
Nishanth wrote:
Thank you.It worked.

No problem. :)
10 years ago
Hi
am facing the issue, no plugins are listed in admin login
i have uploaded deployed files in live server.. in local server plugins are listed but not in live server.. not able to find the reason behind it.
Plz help
10 years ago
Hi,

What do you see in your InstalledPlugins.txt file \Presentation\Nop.Web\App_Data folder?
7 years ago
Everything was going so great with my 1st nopCommerce experience.  I placed my downloaded G2A Pay plugin's extracted files in both my local ...\Source\Repos\nopCommerce\Demo\nopCommerce\Plugins and ...\Source\Repos\nopCommerce\Demo\nopCommerce\src\Presentation\Nop.Web\Plugins directories, Refreshed Plugins and restarted nopCommerce.  No plugins are listed.  Both nopCommerce and G2A are version 3.90.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.