Automatic logoff; strange cache behaviour

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
We have implemented our online shop based on nopCommerce. The site is hosted on a shared server, on a service provider; the server is IIS7.
We have a big problem: after a certain period, the logged on users are automatically logged off by the system.
I have tried to change different timeouts from web.config, but the phenomenon appear again.

Another problem is related to cache; we developed some additional functionalities where we are using cache (the class NopCache); after a few minutes of normal functioning, the cache get a strange behaviour: we put an object in cache and when we try to get it, the cache is empty.

I put the site also on one of our servers (also with IIS 7), and these strange phenomena don't appear.
14 years ago
I came back with some additional details regarding the first problem.
I put some logging in Application_AuthenticateRequest (from MembershipHttpModule) and it appear that after some time (seconds, not minutes) HttpContext.Current.User is null. I still don't know why this is happening.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.