Newsletter and Email list rent from brokers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hello guys,

I am working on my new website with nopcommerce 3.0. I have some questions, first is it possible to create a newsletter with the same Theme of the website? Second, is there any code optimization should I do to avoid seeing my newsletter ending in the spam trash? Finally, when I'll finish it I'll rent an emails' list from a broker. The broker will ask me for the creative html (which I believe is my newsletter) because he'll send it to people in the list, so how could I send him the newsletter html?

I hope that I am asking interesting questions that would help me and all the community.

Thank you,
Walloud !
10 years ago
Renting email lists is generally a bad thing, and it could hurt the reputation of your domain.  It is not recommended for any serious business, because it will make your site and business look shady.  I've done a lot of research on it, and it's usually a waste of money too.
10 years ago
Thank you so much ahill for you advice. I will consider it and I will not rent emails :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.