Individual pricing for each language...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi there

My customer has two languages in her nopCommerce solution.

She wants to be able to set an individual price for each product on each language. Which mean NOT using the exchange rate  tocalculate the price for the "secondary" langauge.

Can soembody help on my way to achive this ? :-)

Best Regards
Nicolai
10 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Hi there

My customer has two languages in her nopCommerce solution.

She wants to be able to set an individual price for each product on each language. Which mean NOT using the exchange rate  tocalculate the price for the "secondary" langauge.

Can soembody help on my way to achive this ? :-)

Best Regards
Nicolai

You may try to build one store for each language (multi-store) and then use a tier prices per customer role and store that will be available in v3.1
10 years ago
Hmm...   unfortunately what I was afraid to off..

NopCommerce seems like a very well made system :-), but this is a bit problematic. you will never get nice round price then?

fx. §1000 will convert to something like DKK 5698,87 (DKK 5700 would have been much more customer friendly)

What I need is something like this : http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/currency-pricing-2779.html

If someone have made a module like this im willing to buy :-) Or if soemone has on tip on how to create the functionality myself it would be appriciated (I can code .NET but new to nopCommerce)

best Regards
Nicolai
10 years ago
"Language" do you mean "currency"? If so, this work item should be interesting: https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/9291
10 years ago
yeah - thx Zar :-)

Actually just voted for it few hours ago! - But as fas as I can see it stwo years old, and has not - as far as I can see - not  been developed yet. - hope it will be soon thought :-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.