Payment Management

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I am writing a module for support of Nova (Elavon) Virtual Terminal processing. I have written the all the neccessary  modules and template modules, I am finishing the Payment Processor module, An Approval seems fairly straight forward, if it passes values to the Order Manager module, my question is how does the processPaymentResult properies interact with the completion of processing? Do they pass values to the Order Manager?

Any help on how the flow actually works would save me some research time...

Regards
14 years ago
Follow up, the processPaymentResult properties are passed to the orderManager as paramaters for insert. I was confused over how the processPaymentResult.Error was used. some of the paymentProcessor(s) pass a decline to the processPaymentResult.Error property, I assumed that was required.
12 years ago
I would love to see that ... do you care to share or sell that payment module ??

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.