PayPAl Express without SSL

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi,
I'm using the plugin from http://noppaypalexpress.codeplex.com/ and NOP Commerce 3.0. I used to be able to use it without SSL, but now I can't.
It happened after I configure PayPal Direct and PayPal standard to use instead. Now I want to go back to Express Checkout, but every time I'm trying to go to checkout, I get this error message:

We apologize, but an error has occured.
11813 | Callback URL is wrong type. | Callback URL is wrong type; you must use the HTTPS.

Adding SSL unfortunately is not an option. What should I modify in the source code to make it working? I know that in Magento there is this "Transfer Shipping Options" option that makes it possible to use Express Checkout without SSL, but I can't find anything similar in this plugin.
10 years ago
I have same error when the language English is selected, but when i change's language for French or Spanish, i have this error:

Error: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseDecimal(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) at System.Decimal.Parse(String s) at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress.PayPalExpressCheckoutPaymentProcessor.SetExpressCheckout(PayPalProcessPaymentRequest processPaymentRequest, IList`1 cart) at Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayPalExpress.Controllers.PaymentPayPalExpressController.SubmitButton()

NOTE: I working with 2.8 version from nopCommerce.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.