What are the things required while modifying nopCommerce and lauching the modifies website ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
First of all is it legal to use nopCommerce and modify it according to the needs and use it for commercial purpose ?

Lets say the modification is done and the website is ready to launch, what are the things that are required to be done in order to launch the website ? Do i have to make any registration of my website with nopCommerce that i am using there project kit as reference ? or i have launched a website which is initially developed with their project ?
I have to pay any monthly fee to nopCommerce ?
Other than "Powered by nopCommerce" which is on all the webpages, is there anything else i cannot remove unless i buy the license fee ?
and if i buy the license fee which is i guess $50, this is a 1 time fee ? or annual fee ?
14 years ago
First of all is it legal to use nopCommerce and modify it according to the needs and use it for commercial purpose ?
Yes

Lets say the modification is done and the website is ready to launch, what are the things that are required to be done in order to launch the website ?
Just publish it

Do i have to make any registration of my website with nopCommerce that i am using there project kit as reference ?
No if you have "powered by nopCommerce" on each page of your site

Other than "Powered by nopCommerce" which is on all the webpages, is there anything else i cannot remove unless i buy the license fee ?
No

If i buy the license fee which is i guess $50, this is a 1 time fee ? or annual fee ?
One time fee
14 years ago
thanks a lot my friend for the information...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.