Paypal express plugin for Nopcommerce 3.0

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi all, i've just downloaded and installed Nopcommerce 3.0 version, and now i need a plugin for Paypal express.
I've found this one

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/849/paypal-express-beta.aspx

but it seems no compatible with 3.0.
Anyone has some suggestion or any answer for this requeste?

Regards.

M.
10 years ago
Hi,

Currently there's no such plugin. But I know that one of our solution partners is developing Express Checkout, Mobile Express Checkout and a hosted, PCI compliant version of Pro product (Website Payments Pro Hosted). They'll be released free to the nopCommerce community soon.

P.S. cannot share more info now
10 years ago
Hi and thanks for the answer.
While waiting i was trying to adapt the linked plugin to the 3.0 version, but i'm unable to install in my Nopcomemrce deployed version.
I've compiled correctly the solution and added all the plugin dlls in the correct folder ([DEPLOYPATH]/Plugins/Payments.PayPalExpress) but in the list of plugin in the admin panel i'm unable to show it.
I've reloaded application (from the relative link and also from IIS, and reloaded the list of plugins a lot of time, but the plugin won't show up.
Any suggestion?
Regards.

M.
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi,

Currently there's no such plugin. But I know that one of our solution partners is developing Express Checkout, Mobile Express Checkout and a hosted, PCI compliant version of Pro product (Website Payments Pro Hosted). They'll be released free to the nopCommerce community soon.

This is great news!
10 years ago
matteo.filippa wrote:
Hi and thanks for the answer.
While waiting i was trying to adapt the linked plugin to the 3.0 version, but i'm unable to install in my Nopcomemrce deployed version.
I've compiled correctly the solution and added all the plugin dlls in the correct folder ([DEPLOYPATH]/Plugins/Payments.PayPalExpress) but in the list of plugin in the admin panel i'm unable to show it.
I've reloaded application (from the relative link and also from IIS, and reloaded the list of plugins a lot of time, but the plugin won't show up.
Any suggestion?
Regards.

M.

Founded the issue.
In the description of the plugin was sugned as Supported version only 2.8.
I've changed to 3.0 and worked.
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Hi,

great news indeed, any chance you could tell us when to expect it? i would very much like to include such a payment plugin on a site i'm currently working on that's on a tight schedule
10 years ago
We will hopefully release these plugins by the end of this week

:)
10 years ago
thought wrote:
We will hopefully release these plugins by the end of this week

:)

great news, thank you very much for the reply, looking forward to them
10 years ago
And here is the first one
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.