How can I add a handling charge for only one manufacturer?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hey Guys.

I'm using NOPcommerce version 2.6. One of my suppliers recently started charging a $10 handling fee for orders under $250. I need to pass this cost on to my customers somehow. I don't mind swallowing $10 on a $200 order, but when the order is less than $100, I'm losing money.

Is there a way I can pass this cost on to my customers? Ideally with a popup with some sort of explanation saying "X Manufacturer charges a $x handling fee for orders under $y."

I need to be able to add a $10 handling charge when the total amount of merchandise from that particular manufacturer is under $250.

I know there's an option for additional shipping charge per item, but that only works when they order one thing from them. I don't want to raise the shipping price across the board either because that makes me very noncompetitive.

I would prefer not to upgrade NOPcommerce if necessary as I have made too many source code modifications and I haven't been too great documenting it.

Thank you!
10 years ago
Shipping Director can do it.  I've blogged about it here: Add a handling charge for a manufacturer

(Note, that Shipping Director for nopC 2.60 is older version; there is no import/export or test mode)
10 years ago
You... are awesome. Downloading and installing shipping director now
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.