Consolidation of Products on Website

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I have some questions regarding products on my website. When we first signed up with E-Commerce, we had someone manually enter our products on the website. My problem is that some of my products from the same manufacturer are essentially the same thing besides a certain length or a certain width. For example, we sell Bobrick grab bars at three different sizes. I want to add a drop down list so the customer would go to Bobrick grab bars and be able to select from a drop-down list of the different sizes. Much like you would if you were a shirt or shoes online (you would have a drop down for the different sizes). I think this would clean up the look on my website, and be more user friendly. Is this possible with e-commerce?
10 years ago
sperry wrote:
I have some questions regarding products on my website. When we first signed up with E-Commerce, we had someone manually enter our products on the website. My problem is that some of my products from the same manufacturer are essentially the same thing besides a certain length or a certain width. For example, we sell Bobrick grab bars at three different sizes. I want to add a drop down list so the customer would go to Bobrick grab bars and be able to select from a drop-down list of the different sizes. Much like you would if you were a shirt or shoes online (you would have a drop down for the different sizes). I think this would clean up the look on my website, and be more user friendly. Is this possible with e-commerce?

You can do it with product variant attributes.
Check example of etnies-mens-digit-sneaker in front and back ends
10 years ago
Thanks Eduardo

I think I am almost there, Is there an easy way to link products to each other. Or do I have to go into one of the products and insert each product variance individually? I am still having trouble figuring out the drop down bar, I can only get the variants to show on the same page.

Thanks for the help
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.