How do I get Product SKUs as standalone order items rather than add ons?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I have a QuickSilver T-Shirt collection. White is $20, Blue is $30, and Gold + Silver Embossed in $40. In the product page I would like to have these items appear as Stand Alone.

Example:

(X)  Order as Show $15
(  )  White Color $20
(  )  Blue $30
(  )  Gold & Silvver $40
                        |Add to Cart|

Right now the add to cart appears on each item. Instead I am trying to get each as a seperate option with Radio Buttons. Anyway I can do this in nopCommerce? Thanks. :)
14 years ago
yes, in admin, set up

catalog-->attributes-->product attributes

select 'add new' and create an attribute called 'colour' then save it

go to the product

make basic price $15

and select 'product varient (sku's)'  tab
  then select 'product varient attributes' tab
select your attribute 'colour' from drop down list then select control type 'radio button' - click add new
from the table that just appeared, click
View/Edit value (Total: 0)

and set 4 separate attributes as:

White Color with price adjustment +$5
Blue +$15  
Gold +$25
Silver +$25

as you can see, you can alter the weight of individual garments here also
You can upload photos of all the items to the one product varient
14 years ago
Thanks. That rocks!
14 years ago
Is it possible to upload pictures for these product variant attribute items? Like one picture for White T-Shirt, another for Blue and so on? Thanks.
14 years ago
load all the pictures into the same product varient - i dont know if there is a limit but the most i loaded up to a single product was nine - small thumbnails appear in short description box and you can click on them to make them bigger
14 years ago
There is no limit
14 years ago
It is possible to assign pictures to each Attribute? Such as White-Shirt, Blue-Shirt if not is it possible to add captions to each picture? Thanks.
14 years ago
i think not - maybe you could just add more text to the separate attributes ie instead of just blue, call it blue-shirt

of course, you could edit the pictures before you upload them put text directly on the pictures - i would suggest small amount of text in a large font would give best results but you would have to experiment
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.