How to keep nopCommerce going?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi Nopcommerce guys,

I've seen a number of free softwares come and go. I am not sure we can still see Nopcommerce three years later.

do you have any revenue strategy from nop commerce product? if you keep doing this way (free), you will end up losing interest. developers will be tired and leave as well.

Removing the nop commerce message (us $50 fee) is not working because it is hard to police mis use. If you charge hefty price (US $1000 or so), people won't buy one because they have so many options to choose e commerce products with the money.

How about paying one dallar or two dollar every download and successful e commerce sites to donate some money for ongoing development?
Both e commerce site owners/sellers and nop commerce will win..I mean win win game.

so far you guys doing very well.

Ta
14 years ago
$1 or 2 is a good idea, actually nopCom can setup a platform for shop owner buy/sell their modules/skins, at the same time they can bid some freelancer projects and put into this platform......
this is just what i thought, may or may not work, hehe.
14 years ago
Thanks!

We have good revenue strategy =))

P.S. But nopCommerce downloading will be free
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.