PayPal Express Checkout for nopCommerce 3.0 & 3.10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
One issue we are having, is that it isn't adding the tax to the order.
10 years ago
garethjnic wrote:
you are returned to the site to select shipping and confirm, once confirm button is clicked temp transaction auth from PayPal becomes permanent with shipping added to total:
( that part works)

Thanks. Then what does the "transaction mode" setting do? It seems to be related to authorization, so does this setting change this behavior?
10 years ago
Where can I get the code to update this to 3.20, or can you do it?  I would eventually appreciate the code, so I can look at it and possibly submit fixes.

It was great in 3.10, but my client needs the multiple warehouse feature in 3.20.
10 years ago
bakerd wrote:
Where can I get the code to update this to 3.20, or can you do it?  I would eventually appreciate the code, so I can look at it and possibly submit fixes.

It was great in 3.10, but my client needs the multiple warehouse feature in 3.20.

Just update the version in the Description.txt file. That doesn't always work for all plugin upgrades but in this case it worked for me.
10 years ago
mayabellescloset wrote:

Just update the version in the Description.txt file. That doesn't always work for all plugin upgrades but in this case it worked for me.

I tried this, but I kept on getting an error when I refreshed the plugin list.  The entire site went down.  I changed the version back and the site started working again.
10 years ago
bakerd wrote:

I tried this, but I kept on getting an error when I refreshed the plugin list.  The entire site went down.  I changed the version back and the site started working again.

Sorry, I just looked through my revision history and it looks like I had to make one other change. In PaypalExpressCheckoutService.cs, change this line:

var lastOrder = _orderService.SearchOrders(_storeContext.CurrentStore.Id, 0, _workContext.CurrentCustomer.Id, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 0, 1).FirstOrDefault();

to this:

var lastOrder = _orderService.SearchOrders(_storeContext.CurrentStore.Id, 0, _workContext.CurrentCustomer.Id, 0, 0, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 0, 1).FirstOrDefault();

(A couple extra parameters were added to the SearchOrders method in 3.20.)

Hopefully that will solve the issue you're seeing (make sure to do a clean build, too). :)
10 years ago
mayabellescloset wrote:
Sorry, I just looked through my revision history and it looks like I had to make one other change. In PaypalExpressCheckoutService.cs, change this line:

var lastOrder = _orderService.SearchOrders(_storeContext.CurrentStore.Id, 0, _workContext.CurrentCustomer.Id, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 0, 1).FirstOrDefault();

to this:

var lastOrder = _orderService.SearchOrders(_storeContext.CurrentStore.Id, 0, _workContext.CurrentCustomer.Id, 0, 0, null, null, null, null, null, null, null, 0, 1).FirstOrDefault();

(A couple extra parameters were added to the SearchOrders method in 3.20.)
Hopefully that will solve the issue you're seeing (make sure to do a clean build, too). :)

I updated that line, then I had to change the project to reference MVC5, now I've found out that they changed ProductVariant to Product and a bunch of other stuff is broken.  I'm not sure how you got this to work in 3.2, as some of the stuff just isn't there.  

Alternatively, the version I have is too old (I downloaded the it from the codeplex link, at the beginning of this thread).
10 years ago
Any chance of an update to this for nopCommerce 3.20?
I would certainly pay for such a plugin and I imagine many others outside U.S. would as well. As far as I can tell, this is one of the only options available, to take (seamless) payments via PayPal in Europe.
10 years ago
TriarLogic is working on this and they are planning to keep it updated with each new NC release so stay tuned. Contact them if you'd like to test it.
10 years ago
Ah, excellent. I was able to grab their port for 3.20 off their website at http://nop.triarlogic.com/paypal-express

Seems to contain a bug (nested form tag) - at least for my setup, but that should be fixable.

Thanks for that pointer, Matt.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.