View or its master was not found

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi nopCommerce.

I make a plugin integration to nopCommerce 3.00 following the directions in "How to write a nopCommerce plugin"
after a few issues with references etc.. the resources are on the Setting table in database, the plugin has installed and rise in the plugins page of Administration, but when I try enter to configuration page I receive the following message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

The view 'Nop.Plugin.Payments.PagSeguro.Views.PaymentPagSeguro.Configure' or its master was not found or no view engine supports the searched locations.

Source Error:

Line 12: @if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(Model.ConfigurationActionName))
Line 13: {
Line 14:     @Html.Action(Model.ConfigurationActionName, Model.ConfigurationControllerName, Model.ConfigurationRouteValues);
Line 15: }
Line 16: else

Source File: ...\Administration\Views\Payment\ConfigureMethod.cshtml    Line: 14

Since the Controller, Views, Models are the same with nopCommerce 2.80 what can be problem?
10 years ago
Did you mark your views as embedded resource?
10 years ago
Hi Thank You for the fast response!

Exactly! Solved!

Many Thanks!
7 years ago
I Had this issue recently

In your Plugin Description.txt

Here SystemName should match while returning the view name

SystemName: MyFeature.MyCustomPluginName

Wrong With "Nop.Plugin." :

return View("~/Plugins/Nop.Plugin.MyFeature.MyCustomPluginName/Views/MyController/Configure.cshtml", model);

Correct Without "Nop.Plugin."

return View("~/Plugins/MyFeature.MyCustomPluginName/Views/MyController/Configure.cshtml", model);

You can also check already available plugin like mail chimp etc to get an idea.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.