Err Export To Excel Win x64

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Thanks Maxz. I run on a VPS and so can not upgrade the version of IIS to 7. Has anyone seen this issue on w2k3 x64?

Cheers,

James.
13 years ago
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/894435

How to switch between the 32-bit versions of ASP.NET 1.1 and the 64-bit version of ASP.NET 2.0 on a 64-bit version of Windows

Same type of error in (IIS6)2003-64 as 2008-64, just a little more reading

:)
13 years ago
Thanks. The server is running the live version of my site, so I will try this at the weekend or very early one morning. Will let you know how I get on.

Cheers,

James.
13 years ago
Hi James,
Same problem here. Did you get it working on 2k3 64 bit?
Any help is appreciated.
Rgds, Marcel
13 years ago
I realize this is an old post but I'm encountering the same issue. The link reference suggests running ASP.Net 1.1 or 2.0 in 32 bit. But my question is NOP 1.9 is running on 4.0. So... Does this still apply and if so would I switch the site to run ASP.Net 2.0 in 32 bit?

Thanks,
Santiago
13 years ago
i did this on my machine and now i am getting

Service Unavailable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable
13 years ago
I just noticed. If i start ASP.net 4.0 classic and try to go to the page again. asp stops. and i have to start it back up
13 years ago
if i enable 32bit it gives me a 500 Internal Server error
I also found that RPCproxy is loading i did the steps to stop that also.

but it's not working at all.
12 years ago
Above fix does not work for me, i make the changes and then the application pool crashed when i try to click on export to excel. Then the complete website stops working and stalls at a

HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

error!
12 years ago
Thanks a lot. mine problem also resolve now..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.