nopCommerce 3.20 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Minor announcement. And here is an exact release date - December 9th 2013
10 years ago
can't wait!
10 years ago
It would be awesome if when you cancelled a order it would reverse the Low Stock Activity like "Disable Buy Button"
I know it isn't added to this roadmap.
10 years ago
Is this issue fixed?

it causes message templates not to be localized if only one  other than en-US language is enabled:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/19831/order-message-always-in-english-in-italian-site-nop-265.aspx

(I know I can just replace the default english values, but I'd prefer to keep them in case I want to enable en-US later)
10 years ago
thrifty34 wrote:
It would be awesome if when you cancelled a order it would reverse the Low Stock Activity like "Disable Buy Button"
I know it isn't added to this roadmap.

Please vote for this work here. Also see this forum topic
10 years ago
I could not find details about the Web Farm feature on Codeplex website. Does anyone have information on how it will work or if it has been postponed to a later version?

thanks
10 years ago
Could you tell me if PayPal PayFlow Pro will be supported in the 3.20 release?

Thanks!
10 years ago
bsurfing wrote:
I could not find details about the Web Farm feature on Codeplex website. Does anyone have information on how it will work or if it has been postponed to a later version?

Here is the work item. It was planned to be done in 3.20 but most probably (just maybe) will be postponed because there are some development issues with it.

ctreisch wrote:
Could you tell me if PayPal PayFlow Pro will be supported in the 3.20 release?

No, it won't be supported out of the box

P.S. Please do not duplicate questions
10 years ago
So the Web Farm feature will only work with Azure? Are there any plans to make it available to anyone who owns their own Windows webservers? I have 3 physical webservers I can use for this...Thank you.

By the way, great job on the speed in which you guys are resolving issues, very impressive.
10 years ago
bsurfing wrote:
So the Web Farm feature will only work with Azure? Are there any plans to make it available to anyone who owns their own Windows webservers? I have 3 physical webservers I can use for this...Thank you.

Currently only Azure is planned. For standard web farms support please see this work item
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.