nopCommerce 3.20 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
silverio wrote:
A short question; where can I download a 3.20 "RC" version for testing purposes?

Please go to the Downloads page, please read "Mercurial (DCS) version for developers" section there
10 years ago
I think it would be nice if when you are associating a simple product to a grouped product it would warn you if that simple product already had an associated grouped product, possibly even show you existing associations while selecting an associated simple product.

Also allowing simple products to be associated to multiple grouped products rather than just one.
10 years ago
CorsaMeccanica wrote:
I think it would be nice if when you are associating a simple product to a grouped product it would warn you if that simple product already had an associated grouped product, possibly even show you existing associations while selecting an associated simple product.

Also allowing simple products to be associated to multiple grouped products rather than just one.

Sure. Thanks. I've just created a work item
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:

Sure. Thanks. I've just created a work item

Thank you!
10 years ago
HI,.

System-> "SEO name"

for the "SEO name" should there be a fast change function.
for example it should be in the grid "SEO name" be an editing function.

It should be also possible to have more "SEO name" for the same product to.

It should be also a sorting and filtering.
10 years ago
I like the new site header on the demo site where it's showing the categories! I'll have to give 3.2 a try locally seeing as it's out soon - not much point me starting development from 3.1 only to do an upgrade a few days later! :)

Good work :)
10 years ago
fbfrank wrote:
HI,.

System-> "SEO name"

It should be also possible to have more "SEO name" for the same product to.

It should be also a sorting and filtering.

regarding seo name- if this doesn't exist already, it needs to be-

-allow setting multiple seo names, but incorporate the rel=canonical tag to indicate the "live" url... so if you change urls later, there will be one "official" url, but the old ones will continue to work (in case inbound links are tied to them)
10 years ago
fbfrank wrote:
System-> "SEO name"

Please vote for this work item here

boomhauer wrote:
regarding seo name- if this doesn't exist already, it needs to be-

-allow setting multiple seo names, but incorporate the rel=canonical tag to indicate the "live" url... so if you change urls later, there will be one "official" url, but the old ones will continue to work (in case inbound links are tied to them)

It's already supported. You can have multiple seo names with only one active. If a user requests some old "seo name", then he's redirected to the active one
10 years ago
Hi Andrey,

Please comment https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/11807
10 years ago
maivit wrote:
The links in this work items tell the the current EF version has some performance issues. Version 6.0.2 should be released soon. I think it's better to wait until it's released. All store owners will benefit from it. Most probably it'll be done in the near time (before December 11th). Maybe, a bit later. Let's just wait until December 9th now
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.