Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Everything has been working since the install (about 3 days ago). I loaded some products and created some categories, and was able to access them with no problems. All of a sudden now I get We're sorry, an internal error occurred that prevents the request to complete. when trying to get into all of my categories.  I have tryied to reboot my server / reboot my IIS / reboot my SQL server services ..... I have no idea on what could have gone wrong. After checking the log I found the complete error message:

System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseDecimal(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) at System.Decimal.Parse(String s, IFormatProvider provider) at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.PriceRangeFilterControl.GetPriceRangeList() in F:\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\Solution\NopCommerceStore\Modules\PriceRangeFilter.ascx.cs:line 161 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.PriceRangeFilterControl.BindData() in F:\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\Solution\NopCommerceStore\Modules\PriceRangeFilter.ascx.cs:line 55 at NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.Modules.PriceRangeFilterControl.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in F:\Own\NopCommerce\Solution\Solution\NopCommerceStore\Modules\PriceRangeFilter.ascx.cs:line 49 at System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) at System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) at ASP.category_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files\store\875c1e9a\d7956393\App_Web_9bkox02x.25.cs:line 0 at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)

Once again I have no idea on how to resolve this issue. Please if you have any input on how to get this resolved please drop me a line on this forum or @ [email protected] .....

Thanks

Louis
14 years ago
I think you have put the price range filters in incorrectly.

To view the correct format hover you mouse over the blue question mark.
14 years ago
Thank you very much... You are the MAN
14 years ago
No worries, glad its working for you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.