Administrator menu

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi i was wondering how can i remove options in admin part? For example how can i remove "Promotions" all together from admin menu? Also how can i rename the menu options? Example how can i change from "Promotions" to something else. Thanks in advance!
14 years ago
You can edit the admin.sitemap which will alter the dropdown menus.
11 years ago
Hi.,

How can i change or modify the menu's in admin part..? How to change the header in admin part.? from which file(source) its all are loading.? pls guide me.. i am using nopcommerce2.6 version...
11 years ago
gopinathck wrote:
Hi.,

How can i change or modify the menu's in admin part..? How to change the header in admin part.? from which file(source) its all are loading.? pls guide me.. i am using nopcommerce2.6 version...

see this thread to add permissions to admin menus https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/18887/hiding-the-system-and-help-menu-items-in-administration-backend.aspx

Look up 'Access Control List' to see how to change permissions for user groups.

The style sheet for the Admin pages is located in Presentation.Nop.Admin.Content styles.css

The base layout is in Presentation.Nop.Admin.Views.Shared _AdminLayout.cshtml

and Menu.cshtml contains the menu (same location as above)

HTH

Dave
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.