Error Msg: Could not load file or assembly 'CSSFriendly' or one of its dependencies. The parameter i

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi Guys, our store is hosted in GoDaddy.com and it has been running smoothly and suddenly we get this error msg:

Could not load file or assembly 'CSSFriendly' or one of its dependencies. The parameter is incorrect. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070057 (E_INVALIDARG))

For the full msg you can go here and see: http://www.zillymonkey.com/store/

We have no clue what that is, is this a hosting environment thing, because we made no coding changes and the site is running fine locally with the same code.

Thanks

JetFable
14 years ago
Go to :\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727

and delete all the files in here

Recompile again

There's a version conflict somehow and this will resolve it by removing the temp files.
14 years ago
Thanks for the help, can you tell me which directory? If I removed all files in there, VS will stop working and I cant even recompile
14 years ago
sorry yes - it should be this directory - C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Temporary ASP.NET Files

remove all the sub-directories within it.

The root directory won't be deleted unless you have closed any solution in VS.
14 years ago
I tried that, it still doesn't fix it. Any other ideas? Actually the site is supposed to be running on 3.5..., but yeah I do notice the error message says that is a 2.0 problem. Thanks.
14 years ago
I'd remove the CSSFriendly dll and all references to it then recompile.

Then add them in again and recompile.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.