Nop Alfresco Responsive Theme Released! (Nop-Templates.com)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi Guys,

We would like to share with you the release of our new Nop Alfresco Responsive Theme for nopCommerce 3.10

Do check out the theme live demo and tell us what you think!

Your feedback is appreciated!

Nop-Templates.com Team
10 years ago
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
Hi Guys,

We would like to share with you the release of our new Nop Alfresco Responsive Theme for nopCommerce 3.10

Nop-Templates.com Team

Very nice design and full of features.
Zoom of product images is missing. Advanced search does not consider manufacturers and should havea as default search in descriptions and include subcategories.
10 years ago
Hi,

Nice design!

+1
10 years ago
Agree. Very good job!

Minor suggestion. I played with the demo and clicked a "buy now" button. The site was slowed downed for some reasons for 4-5 seconds and I could not understand whether the button doesn't work or I should wait until it's added. Then (in 4-5 secs) I've seen a "successfully added" notification. Maybe, it's better to display some AJAX progress icon/picture to a customer?
10 years ago
eadameg wrote:
Hi Guys,

Nop-Templates.com Team
Very nice design and full of features.
Zoom of product images is missing. Advanced search does not consider manufacturers and should havea as default search in descriptions and include subcategories.

Hi,

Thank you for the kind words. We really do our best to make high quality products.

We haven't enabled the Cloud Zoom for now on the demo, but we will.
As to the advanced search it is really a good suggestion to have these two options checked by default. The manufacturer is taken into consideration when search on the search page.

Thank you again for the feedback. It is highly appreciated!

Best Regards,

Nop-Templates.com Team
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Agree. Very good job!

Minor suggestion. I played with the demo and clicked a "buy now" button. The site was slowed downed for some reasons for 4-5 seconds and I could not understand whether the button doesn't work or I should wait until it's added. Then (in 4-5 secs) I've seen a "successfully added" notification. Maybe, it's better to display some AJAX progress icon/picture to a customer?

Hi Andrei,

Thank you for your words.

We will definitely make it more visible that the product is being added to the shopping cart. We will investigate this slowness of the site and make improvements if necessary.

Thanks again.

Nop-Templates.com Tem
10 years ago
Nop-Templates.com wrote:
The manufacturer is taken into consideration when search on the search page.

It is not working. Try for example with Ferrino
10 years ago
eadameg wrote:
The manufacturer is taken into consideration when search on the search page.

It is not working. Try for example with Ferrino

Hi,

The scenario you have described is not a bug. The Nop Alfresco Theme search page uses the built-in search functionality in nopCommerce. It is not possible to search by manufacturer name, because there is a manufacturer filter (dropdown with manufacturers) which can be used to filter the searched products by manufacturer. So it makes no sense to be able to search by manufacturer name.

You can check the nopCommerce demo to compare the results.

Thanks again for the interest and the feedback. It is highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Nop-Templates.com Team
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.