Hello,

Here is my situation and my thoughts on how I would do it (logically), but I am then looking for thoughts if its correct and then guidance on how to do it.

I want to have a central site where all my products are listed and people can purchase them if they want. It will also have some forums which will be more general forums relative to the overall "company" than any given product.

For each product I want to setup a sub-site, which really is more of a.... deeper level of information about that given product.

There would be links like "more info / featured product etc" on the central site that would then send the user to the sub-site where

a) people who want to purchase can see more details, and select purchase
b) people who have purchased will be able to see forums, blogs, other customer only pages

1. I want people to be able to log into either site and be logged in across both (or all if I have other sub-sites).
2. On the sub-site I would really like to create a "customerrole" which can be used to block people from seeing (or browsing directly too), customer only pages. This part I am having difficulty with as I don't see exactly how to make this happen right now at a central location, versus each page.

Questions:
1. Does anyone have anything like this that would be willing to give me advice on how to do it?
2. Is it possible to do the user to page role validation before it renders? (they would get redirected if they aren't in the customerole)
3. For the sub-sites as I do want them to be able to purchase from there, I was thinking of doing the sub-site with nopCommerce, hence why I am here asking :-)

The reason for this is I found myself in a situation where, I couldn't easily "create a specific section related to a product" in the nopCommerce site, so it seemed like dedicating a site specifically for it was better.

I appreciate any thoughts!!