Very slow loading 3.10

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi, i´m using nopCommerce 3.10 with sqlce extension and i have very slow loading pages.
Most of all is category view with products very slow.
My hoster set me unlimited RAM and CPU but still slow anyone has solution how to fix it?
I have in web.config debug="false" and plugins are uninstalled.
10 years ago
I have te same problem.
My homepage load is 22,50s !
Is there a way to speed up this ?
10 years ago
http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/521f2ddbe29823-95833483 very poor results
Added Caching (System.Runtine.Caching) References to project still not good.
10 years ago
Hi,

Have you correctly configured your store URL from nopCommerce admin?

Thanks,
nopAccelerate
10 years ago
Specified store URL matches this store URL
I think yes
<compilation debug="false" targetFramework="4.5">
in reference project added System.Runtime.Caching

http://i.imgur.com/aONJAiK.jpg almost same results
System Information
nopCommerce version:   3.10
Operating systemOperating system:   Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
ASP.NET infoASP.NET info:   v4.0.30319
Is full trust levelIs full trust level:   True

I´m running with SQLCE4.0 with MSSQL it crashed often.
Don´t know what else post to find solution
10 years ago
Can you provide your store url / page url that is slow?
10 years ago
Sure, it´s vybavenicistychprostor.cz
10 years ago
I had a quick look at it. I noticed first few requests were slow and then it was all fast.. and then again the same page which was faster was loading slow. However, if i keep checking the pages served fast.. it must be the cached.

Seems that your app pool is recycling very often moreover it could be db connection related issue or something else. Where do you hosted your database, is it on remote db server or on the same server?

Moreover, you can enable the mini profiler to find what is taking more time.. this is very helpful to figure out the issue.

Thanks,

nopAccelerate.com
10 years ago
Yes pages are cached.
My app pool has 500 MB RAM limitation and nopCommerce uses 372 MB RAM
DB file is on same server, i tried MSSQL but results was i little bit better but not as my expectation.
Edit: I found where to enable so it´s enabled now but don´t know still what is wrong
10 years ago
hacky wrote:
Yes pages are cached.
My app pool has 500 MB RAM limitation and nopCommerce uses 372 MB RAM
DB file is on same server, i tried MSSQL but results was i little bit better but not as my expectation.
Edit: I found where to enable so it´s enabled now but don´t know still what is wrong

On slow pages, where does the application spent most time..? If profiler is enabled, you can find this details which can be used for further analysis.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.