Need a contact form /w validation Popup Widget

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I would like a modal that can be placed on different pages in my nop solution.
It doesn't have to be a widget but I imagine that would be the best way to do it.

Needs:
Must be able to change message above form by page if needed
Must be able to change email address where sent to by modal
The modal shows using the avgrund modal effect (google it for demo)
Must be able to validate several fields (phone, email, website...I can find the regex for these operations if needed)
Must have required validation on certain boxes
If anything is incorrect in the form show error message and outline required box with whats needed
Only conditions allowing close are Submit (with correct info), Close link, or clicking out of form.

*Alot of this functionality is built into the avgrund modal demo. I got up to the modal and including the contact form but wasn't able to successfully execute the validation and modal freezing. I can hand off what I had in a .cshtml file so far if requested.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Obviously this is for a nop site so if possible I would like to see it demoed once finished in a nopsite. *Shoot me some quotes and time estimates. I will move relatively quick on the right deal.

[email protected]
10 years ago
Hello,

We have already implemented almost the same plugin and we will be happy to adopt our plugin to your nopCommerce project.
Just in case, here is our portfolio(http://dev-partner.biz/portfolio).
An email is sent separatly
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.