Bootstrap 3.0 for nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi Guys

Just to let you know bootstrap 3.0 templates will be available from the end of next week, we are currently
working on the generic themes, we will then add the other themes as soon as we can.
10 years ago
Hi Guys

Just a quick update on the Bootstrap 3.0, you'll be pleased to know that they will be available as from Monday, I have currently finished nine designs so far, with more to follow afterwards.

We have also added some new functionality to our themes, like built in Zoom and Image Swap, Banner Slider, Promo Slider and Carousel, built in filters, new home page selector for selecting 1, 2 or 3 column design, plus collapsible menus.  

If  you have any questions, see anything that is not quite right or you wish to give us some feedback, please do not hesitate to contact me, we would love to know what you think.
10 years ago
change your url to:  http://proofing.nopresponsive.com. ;-)

great work.
it looks very promising!
10 years ago
Sorted, thanks for that :)
10 years ago
Hi Guys

Just a quick line to let you know we have now released our Bootstrap 3.0 themes and they are now available for download, there is currently 10 themes available, and more will be added over the next few days, if you have already purchased a theme from us and wish to upgrade to 3.0 please contact me.

Themes are on: nopResponsive.com
10 years ago
Hi Guys

Just a quick line to let you know we now have nopCommerce 3.20 themes in Bootstrap 3, today we have also added a new feature which allows you too select three different Home pages from the Admin area for example either 1, 2 or 3 column layouts.

Please note these are not up on the main site yet but will be for Sunday evening, as I am just finishing off some of the last 3.20 themes.

Just one last thing, we are now offering nopCommerce hosting on our Dedicated servers and now achieving a 95% YSlow and around 96% on Page speed, price includes daily data backups and paid inclusion on Cloudflare CDN.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.