Rate multiplies spontaneously by 10000 when editing a currency.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I have looked with Keyword "Currency" for bugs in version 3.1 and I cant find any.
I have looked in the forums and I think it is similar to post Quote #100877: PedroLan@ wrote:
the price changes to 1,500,000.0000 instead 150.0000
But he's talking about languages and I don't see how it is related to language actually.

So the bug report:

1. nopCommerce version =3.1
2. Any private modifications you made to your nopCommerce = NOTHING!
3. The version of MS SQL database you're running nopCommerce with = SQL SERVER 2012
4. Anything else that could possibly be relevant. Err on the side of too much information, rather than too little. = I have two installations (from scratch):
A. installation from scratch (no upgrade) at hosting provider .
B. installation from scratch (no upgrade) at local laptop under Windows 8. So running on localhost via Webmatrix.

THE BUG ONLY SHOWS IN SITUATION B !

The bug:

I have 3 currencies (and 3 languages, but that I don't consider relevant)

This works correct:
- I go to currencies.
- I use "Get Live Rates" it loads the right rates of many currencies in the table at the end of the page.
- I "apply rate": rates is copied from the lower table to the upper table at official rate.

This is the bug:
- When I click on "edit" of a certain currency and open the form the rate is spontaneously multiplied by 10.000.

When you do this a few times the rate gets too big and gives errors like "Parameter value '1000000000000000,0000' is out of range". This also happens when a price is displayed in another currency: the conversion results in too big numbers.

S.
10 years ago
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/13610/currency-exchange-rate-for-primary-store-currency.aspx
10 years ago
Eduardo, I don't understand what your link has to do with this bug. I changed Primary Currency and set it obviously to 1.

BTW: I already mentioned it but this bug only occurs on localhost. After I installed 3.1 at my provider it works fine there.
10 years ago
By default you should not happen. I presume you made some wrong changes to language/culture issue in admin area (seen your posts here).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.