mobSocial - A free Social Network plugin for nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi Breakskater,

Your mobSocial Seems realy excellent,
i will surely download & try it

next for : http://www.skatemob.com/

first create sitemap

this is best feature in nop

as you are developing free component, i will give you my service also for free

:)

plz update me when you done you sitemap.xml

Good Luck
10 years ago
Thanks ErrerAtAll. I believe you mean the skatemob.com/sitemapseo ? Is that the sitemap xml you are referring to?
10 years ago
breakskater wrote:
We are currently developing mobSocial, a free Social Network plugin to compliment nopCommerce and drive additional traffic to your store.

Hi Breakskater,

Good Job, this looks really nice.  

I have a little suggestion... I think it would be neat to add the ability for users to have an "about me" on their profile page where they could add info about themselves.
10 years ago
Tim2376 wrote:
Good Job, this looks really nice.  

I have a little suggestion... I think it would be neat to add the ability for users to have an "about me" on their profile page where they could add info about themselves.

Thanks for the suggestion Tim. We will definitely add that along with different sections (later) underneath the About Me info.

Here is the work item.
10 years ago
Thanks Breakskater. I will try it after the holiday and give the feedback in this post.
Happy new year to all :)
10 years ago
check

http://www.skatemob.com/sitemap.xml
10 years ago
Thanks for this awesome add-on. I am not much similiar to asp.net and i am learning C# for 5 months and Teacher will also teach mvc i will going to focus on creating local ecommerce/social website for exchange things in universty. This will be very helpful for me.
10 years ago
Hi ErrerAtAll, nopCommerce does not generate the sitemap at that location (storename.com/sitemap.xml). It is here instead. I sent you a PM so this thread will stay on topic. Thanks
10 years ago
ponasoft wrote:
Thanks for this awesome add-on. I am not much similiar to asp.net and i am learning C# for 5 months and Teacher will also teach mvc i will going to focus on creating local ecommerce/social website for exchange things in universty. This will be very helpful for me.

You're welcome. If you have any features to contribute, please create a fork and it will be much appreciated. We are adding Pictures and Videos features now. It will be available next week.
10 years ago
The Pictures Tab Feature is done. It works in Full Trust mode only at the moment. It will work in Medium Trust in the near future. We have also added icons to the tab for a more appealing UI and increased usability. Here is a live example.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.