Category Page Product Filters

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
just find the problem why it's not working in 1.9

code behind should be like this (Category.aspx.cs)

protected override void OnInit(EventArgs e)
{
            base.OnInit(e);
            this.CreateChildControlsTree();
            ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.CategoryId = this.CategoryId;
            ctrlPriceRangeFilter.PriceRanges = category.PriceRanges;

ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.ReservedQueryStringParams = "CategoryID,";
}
13 years ago
hello

got it working on the left side, but now my menu column is missing.

refering to https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9302/filterfield-colums-nop-19.aspx#37664

has anybody an idea, how to reconfigure or programming thew filter, that u got the different filteroptions, next to each other and not under each other....would save al lot of space of the website as well

thank u very much

patrick
13 years ago
you must add your controls once again in masterpages what you are using...and in current pages ...category.aspx etc...
13 years ago
dont forget at querystring params!

codebehind in category.aspx.cs should be like this:

protected override void OnInit(EventArgs e)
        {
            base.OnInit(e);            
            this.CreateChildControlsTree();

ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.CategoryId = this.CategoryId;
            ctrlPriceRangeFilter.PriceRanges = category.PriceRanges;

ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.ReservedQueryStringParams = "CategoryID,";
            ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.ReservedQueryStringParams += "pageindex,";
            ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.ReservedQueryStringParams += "orderby,";
            ctrlProductSpecificationFilter.ReservedQueryStringParams += ctrlPriceRangeFilter.QueryStringProperty;
        }
13 years ago
Its working for me, thanks to everyone, now the only issue is how i remove the filtering from the main page above the products?
13 years ago
Hi I', just stuck with filter in left side when I click on pagination to next products page the filter shows that I have used some filter, but nothing is filtered. does anyone had this issue. how do I sort this problem?
Thanks
13 years ago
Read again my posts ... you forgot to add querystringparams as used! After you will add it, the problem will be resolved...
13 years ago
anyway it not filtering second page...
13 years ago
Its working for me, thanks to everyone,

now the only issue is how i remove the filtering from the main page above the products?
13 years ago
kakoli wrote:
Its working for me, thanks to everyone,

now the only issue is how i remove the filtering from the main page above the products?

Uncoment this:
<!--
   <asp:Panel runat="server" ID="pnlFilters" CssClass="ProductFilters">
        <div class="FilterTitle">
            <asp:Label runat="server" ID="lblProductFilterTitle">
                <%=GetLocaleResourceString("Products.FilterOptionsTitle")%>
            </asp:Label>
        </div>
        <div class="FilterItem">
            <nopCommerce:PriceRangeFilter ID="ctrlPriceRangeFilter" runat="server" />
        </div>
        <div class="FilterItem">
            <nopCommerce:ProductSpecificationFilter ID="ctrlProductSpecificationFilter" runat="server" />
        </div>
</asp:Panel>
-->
In Templates>Category>ProductsInGrid.ascx and ProductsInLines1.ascx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.