SEO in Nop commerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hii everyone,
        I am new to nop commerce. I want to generate Meta keywords, Meta Description, Meta Title automatically according to the
product information.
  Please some one help me
Thanks....
10 years ago
mahitha1 wrote:
Hii everyone,
        I am new to nop commerce. I want to generate Meta keywords, Meta Description, Meta Title automatically according to the
product information.
  Please some one help me
Thanks....

The  product name is assigned to the Title. For the rest customization work would be required. Out of the box you define general Description and Keywords for the whole store.
10 years ago
I cant get u.please explain it briefly
10 years ago
eadameg wrote:
Hii everyone,
product information.
  Please some one help me
Thanks....
The  product name is assigned to the Title. For the rest customization work would be required. Out of the box you define general Description and Keywords for the whole store.

The Met Title  has automatically the same value of the name you assigned to the product. For Meta keywords and Meta Description in admin>configuration>settings>general and miscellaneous settings>SEO tab you can define the meta values applied for all products

If you want something different you will have to do some coding work; but which values from the product table would you like to assign to Description and Keywords?
10 years ago
Thanks for your reply.For meta values already i did in general and miscellaneous settings.I want to do for each and every product. Is there any way to do import meta keywords, meta description and meta title through Excel for already uploaded products.
10 years ago
Somebody coluld help me
10 years ago
mahitha1 wrote:
Thanks for your reply.For meta values already i did in general and miscellaneous settings.I want to do for each and every product. Is there any way to do import meta keywords, meta description and meta title through Excel for already uploaded products.

yes you can inject the Meta

Create a folder App_Code then create your own class

write your helper class like this

namespace System.Web.Mvc
{

public static class MyHelpers
    {

public static HtmlString PartialResult(this HtmlHelper helper)
        {

var str ="test str ";
            return MvcHtmlString.Create(str);

}
}
}

then use it @Html.PartialResult

I hope this helps.
10 years ago
karayakar wrote:

yes you can inject the Meta

Create a folder App_Code then create your own class

write your helper class like this

namespace System.Web.Mvc
{

public static class MyHelpers
    {

public static HtmlString PartialResult(this HtmlHelper helper)
        {

var str ="test str ";
            return MvcHtmlString.Create(str);

}
}
}

then use it @Html.PartialResult

I hope this helps.

You need to call method with ProductID and query in excel or another table.
10 years ago
Hi,

You can use our Nop Smart SEO plugin.

Thanks
10 years ago
1) Manage Products-> Export to Excel

2) Using Excel, create a macro that generates your J, K and L columns based on the other data

3) Impot from Excel your newly created spreadsheet
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.