I can't log in dev site when I enable SSL on live site.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hello.  Thank you in advance for any help on this issue.

I have SSL certificate installed on the live server.  I recently downloaded all the wwwroot folders and files from the production server to my development local server on my computer.  

When I disable the SSL on the live site I am able to log into the dev site but when I enable the SSL on the live site I am getting an error and can't log in (dev site).  The dev site is closed so I have to log in to enter the site.  I am getting an error on the login page.  It says..."This page can't be displayed make sure the web address http://localhost is correct."

This error started when I saved the files from the production site to the dev site.
10 years ago
Maybe something like this would work?

Not in front of the project, so I don't know exactly what the requireSSL attribute looks like, but the last solution suggests you might be able to simply override it with a compiler option
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.