Using metatag noindex on specific page and language

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hello.

I created a site for a client on Nop 3.1 that sells to different countries. The client prefered NOT to use the stores system because he wanted the site to be <site>/<language> instead of <language>.<site>.

Only one of his categories (and all products in it) are for sale in one of the countries (AKA one of the languages). I'm able to control it, but the problem is that Google (and other crawlers) still find that category in the other languages and the client doesn't want that.

Is there any way to place a metatag (using noindex) that's active for some of the languages and not the others? (maybe with WorkContext.WorkingLanguage.Id).

(sorry about my English, it's not my first language and for some reason today I can't make a decent phrase in it...)

Thank you
TZ
10 years ago
Hi,

I have multi store setup in which 1 store uses all products and 1 store just a set of it. I have only 1 language installed. For the specific store I created own categories and assigned products towards both stores, but not all products to that limited store. In this way the categories of the complete store do not show up in the limited store. Maybe that can help you?

For your request you need to do some custom development I think.

J.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.