How do you Publish 3.2 from Visual Studio?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
riazux wrote:
I publish Nop.web, It published but only one Project Published which is Nop.web. I want to Publish the Complete Solution. ie. 34 Projects.
========== Build: c, 0 failed, 4 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
I want 34 succeeded.

You publish  Nop.web so publish . I think it is ok. (You clean & build the whole soln then publish Nop.Web)
8 years ago
I did Clean and Rebuild complete solution, but again same issue.

========== Build: 5 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
========== Publish: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
8 years ago
riazux wrote:
I did Clean and Rebuild complete solution, but again same issue.

========== Build: 5 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
========== Publish: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Publish: 1 succeeded is Ok. Check all necessary assemblies loaded there  or not?
8 years ago
Its not working on IIS, before now when I published then all of Projects were publishing at a time and when I copy all that Folders to IIS, that works fine.
But now it publish only one Project and when I copy that to IIS. it does not work.
8 years ago
riazux wrote:
Its not working on IIS, before now when I published then all of Projects were publishing at a time and when I copy all that Folders to IIS, that works fine.
But now it publish only one Project and when I copy that to IIS. it does not work.

Which nop version 3.2? You question in 3.2.
8 years ago
You can go through https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa983453(v=vs.90).aspx  and https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/29543/how-do-i-publish-customized-nopcommerce-33-solution-into-server.aspx
8 years ago
I use 3.30 version.
8 years ago
My issue is not related to any version. It is a General Issue. It may have some settings which set publish all projects at a time. before now it was working perfect. any way, thanks for your precious time. any body else please help who had this issue. thank
8 years ago
riazux wrote:
My issue is not related to any version. It is a General Issue. It may have some settings which set publish all projects at a time. before now it was working perfect. any way, thanks for your precious time. any body else please help who had this issue. thank

What is the reason you're trying to publish every project?  After building the solution, publishing the nop.Web project is the way to get a nopCommerce application running.  Most of the individual projects aren't able to be published, because they don't have an entry point, they are simply dependencies.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?  Maybe there's a different way to accomplish what you need.
8 years ago
riazux wrote:

***UPDATE***

Right click on nop.Web and go to properties.  Under Package/Publish web, there is a dropdown

"Items to deploy"
with:
Only files needed to run this application
All files in this project
All files in this project folder

^^^ Have you tried any of those for the intended results?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.