nopTools has released Shipping Director for NopCommerce 3.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
nopTools has released Shipping Director 1.14 for NopCommerce 3.20
You can download it from the Download Trial link on its product page on www.noptools.com.

I'll be blogging about it shortly.   I'll also blog about nopCommerce 3.20's new "Use Warehouse Location" setting, a similar setting added to Shipping Director, and how Shipping Director can even allow one to set up drop shipping from Vendors when they use different rate calculation methods (e.g. Vendor1 uses UPS, and Vendor2 uses FedEx), and combine the rates with generic names - "Ground", "Overnight", "2nd Day".

(Payment Director should be ready tomorrow :)
10 years ago
I'm trying to set up Shipping Director for this version (of SD and nop).  I'm have a dog of a time, if I send you the two files of setting I tried and can you please give assistance, or should I send you a list of our rules and you can let me know how/if SD can handle that.  I haven't been able to find a manual, just some blog items.

He doesn't want to buy the module if it doesn't handle certain things.

Thanks heaps.
David
10 years ago
Sure; feel free to email your configuration requirements to support at noptools.com
10 years ago
Thanks, Will do.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.