nopCommerce 3.30 roadmap and estimated release date. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Do we have any idea yet when 3.3. might be released?
Thanks
10 years ago
Announcement (March 19th). The new version will be released at the beginning of April (no certain date yet).
10 years ago
Hi,

is there a draft of release notes 3.30 ?

It can help me for testing.
thanks
10 years ago
https://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/28fe556023ac

download the latest changeset
10 years ago
Hi,.

If a customer sends a message via the contact form. Can I just click reply. When replying the email address is inserted by the customer it's mine.

Can change that in the version 3.30.

Frank
10 years ago
fbfrank wrote:
If a customer sends a message via the contact form. Can I just click reply. When replying the email address is inserted by the customer it's mine.

Just set "commonSettings.UseSystemEmailForContactUsForm" to "false" (your SMTP server should allow such behavior)
10 years ago
Hi,
custom customer attributes doesn't appear in checkout process?

thanks
10 years ago
Just loaded latest changeset and Administration page is not available clean install no upgrade.  Typed http://domain.com/admin and not working.
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
Just set "commonSettings.UseSystemEmailForContactUsForm" to "false" (your SMTP server should allow such behavior)

It does not work. It then does not send email.
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:

This didn't work for either (NC 3.2). I did receive the e-mail, but replying to it directly replies to the store, not the customer. Do we need to restart the application after making this change?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.